gcc: Internal Compiler error: Bus error randomly occurs.

Hello everyone,

I recently got a Sun Blade 2500, and have been trying to track down some bugs. But one bug that I have constantly noticed is that gcc will randomly get an Internal Compiler error: Bus error message. Now all I normally have to do is rerun the compiler and the error doesn't occur again. Though this is quite troubling and I was wondering if anyone has any idea what could be causing it?

-Kieron Gillespie