Re: Unable to boot Debian Squeeze on Sun Blade 1500 Silver

Hi,

Just an update. I went last week to try and fix the problem. There are three Sun Blade machines. But:

1. The cd-rom on two of the machines is not working (no power to the cd-roms).
2. Keyboard and mouse is not working on the third machine (tried both the front and back usb ports).

So, until the hardware is not working, I cannot help anymore with these systems. A USB cd-rom would have been the solution, but the OpenBoot version on the machines is too old, so it does not have any support for USB cd-roms.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Best Regards,
Rigved Rakshit