Help Installing Lenny 5.0.0 on Ultra 5

Hi all,

I have been running Debian lenny 5.0.0 on my Ultra 5 for a while, but I installed with the xfce disk, and it seems I only installed the base system. There's almost nothing on my Ultra 5.

I figured I'd get the iso images of 5.0.0 full again and do a complete install. I'm using 5.0.0 to avoid the kernel/xorg problem. The installer uses 2.6.26-1.

During install I reach the 'configuring apt' stage and scan all 3 install disks. After scanning, it continues on to configure a network mirror, which I select 'No' (have tried 'Yes' also) to not use a mirror.

'Configuring apt' completes and the install goes on to 'Select and install software' and hangs there at 1%.

I switch over to tty4 and I see the following:

---- quote ----
  apt apt-utils dhcp3-client dhcp3-common dpkg gzip libbz2-1.0 libc6
  libgnutls26 libnewt0.52 libsasl2-2 libssl0.9.8 libvolume-id0
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-sparc64 locales tzdata udev wget whiptail
19 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 33.2MB of archives. After unpacking 4096B will be used.
WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are cartain that
this is what you want to do.

  dhcp3-client whiptail libbz2-1.0 libgnutls26 dhcp3-common
  linux-image-2.6.26-1-sparc64 apt-utils udev apt locales dpkg wget
  libvolume-id0 libnewt0.52 libssl0.9.8 libsasl2-2 libc6 gzip

Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No":
---- end quote ----

back on tty1 (where the installer is showing 1% completion) I cannot type and enter Yes or No. On tty4, I can type Yes or No, but it doesn't affect the install process.

There was some hitting of http:// links (even though I said no network mirror) preceding this output. Can I assume that because 6.0.0 is now released, the installer is failing to get the GPG key from the debian servers and thus this error is now produced?

Can I work around this somehow?

I also retrieved 6.0.0 sparc. Is the xorg problem fixed in this release. I see that the cmd64x module isn't included, so I guess install will fail anyhow. Or has this been fixed also? Basically, should I drop 5.0.0 and go for 6.0.0 on my Ultra 5? Is there a documented process to install a newer 5.0.x release with a working Xorg?

Thanks,

Collin