Re: Sparc 6.0.3: multiple Nautilus file manager process after few minutes from fresh install

I had this problem too. I just used XFCE 4 instead, but it isn't a problem specific to SPARC. The fix looked annoying when I read it and I don't really like Gnome anyways...

I think this is what you are looking for.