Re: Debian daily image isn't bootable on sparc

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 09:38:55PM +0100, Jurij Smakov wrote:

> The machine which builds daily kernel/initrd images went down on Oct
> 12th. Given that the netboot image you tried was the last one it tried
> to build before that, so it might have problems. Machine has now been
> rebooted and will hopefully build another image tonight, which I'll
> try on my machine to see whether I can reproduce the failure.

The newly built image, downloaded from

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/sparc/iso-cd/debian-testing-sparc-netinst.iso

and showing "This is a Debian installation CDROM, built on
20111018-16:00." banner boots fine on my SunBlade 1000 machine.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC