Re: Debian daily image isn't bootable on sparc

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 03:44:26PM +0000, Oleksandr Vlasov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not sure if I'm on the right maillist, but probably that info will be
> interesting for you too:
>
> latest debian daily netboot image (20111012) doesn't boot on sparc (neither
> sun4u nor sun4v), producing following error message:
>
> ERROR: /packages/obp-tftp: Last Trap: Fast Data Access MMU Miss
>
> Squeeze works fine tho.

The machine which builds daily kernel/initrd images went down on Oct
12th. Given that the netboot image you tried was the last one it tried
to build before that, so it might have problems. Machine has now been
rebooted and will hopefully build another image tonight, which I'll
try on my machine to see whether I can reproduce the failure.

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC