Re: cmd64x driver missing from Squeeze initrd

Hi,

thanks for your answer. AFAICS the problem has shown up before, but no
one filed a bug report by now. The thread [1] reports the problem and
also has an lspci output of an affected machine.

I cannot easily provide a patch, but I submitted report #610906 for the
issue. Hope this helps a bit.

Regards,
Thomas

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2011/01/msg00497.html