Re: Annoying problem with udev

On 30/11/2010 15:16, Frans van Berckel wrote:
On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 21:09 +0000, Richard Mortimer wrote:

Hi Richard,

That sounds clear to me but I am not a coder myself. But able to patch the cassini.c and compile the kernel for testing. I have a suggestion, it doesn't look nice and it's for testing purpose only. But can we put the code as a extra check on top of the use_random_mac_addr function itself?

That is basically the idea but it does need a few tweaks to the surrounding function. Given that you can compile/test I will try to knock up a patch later tonight or tomorrow.

Richard