Re: XVR-600 console not working with e3d [was Re: please restore Sun XVR video drivers, and add the latest one [was Re: Debian Sparc 5.4 on Sun blade 2500]]

> OK, so the conclusion from this is that either e3d (sunxvr500) driver needs
> some fixes to support XVR-600, or we need some way of getting the other one
> to activate?

> I found a thread from March this year where Dave was trying and failing
> to reproduce a similar setup - maybe Howard can provide the missing link
> now.

One more thing - Howard, can you please see:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2010/03/msg00036.html
That link to a test kernel image in that message still works, so you could
try it and report back.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.