Sparc64 status / overview page

Hi Aurelien,

it looks like you are the only sparc64 porter atleast I haven't found
any other uploaders on debian-ports in the changes files for June.
There is no status / info page about the port. Such a page or something
else what is representative for the port would be handy so I can include
it in #571325. The question is what should pop up if you click on
 packages.d.o/sid/sparc64/<pkg>/download

like [0] on AVR32 which points to http://avr32.debian.net/.

On the other hand if want stay in dark it is okay :)

[0] http://packages.debian.org/sid/avr32/bash/download

Sebastian