Re: Problems with interfaces on Sun Ultra 5

I'm not sure there's enough information on your configuration to
provide good recommendations, but take a look into the
local_mac_address? Open-Boot PROM setting and see if that helps.  When
set "true" it allows each interface to have a different MAC address,
rather than the "system" MAC address.

Thanks,