distribut debian saprc to sparc

good evening,
I have two Ultra 5 station, a station and a laptop (tadpole RDI)
both 400mhz, 512 mb ram, 60 gb hdd.
I install Debian R5 by cdrom on my Ultra 5 station the system works.
apart configuration of gnome ... or I galley configuration X Card 3D Rage Pro. I would see her later on xorg.ati

I have a ultrabook lli I have no cdrom.
I must therefore passed through all the networks ...
add the mac address of my station ultrabook
rarpd, add echo "0:00:03 B: 80:05:02 192.168.1.50"> / etc / ethers
I am inspired by the following site:
http://www.unixgarden.com/index.php/materiel/installer-debian-sur-sparc

everything is near a part that sees ultrabook does not assign an ip address.
I ss ready with tftp.j 'I download and mini.iso boot.img

special parameters to the OpenBoot since ultrabook

i do  : ok watch-net >> is good
ok boot net
timeout waiting for arp/rarp packet
timeout waiting for arp/rarp packet
timeout waiting for arp/rarp packet
timeout waiting for arp/rarp packetan
indéfiniment

the  command since master sun is :
-# tcpdump -i eth1 -n -v
I saw no allocation of IP addresses ultrabook

regards
philo