Re: Help creating drivers for Tadpole SPARCLE

Brian Szymanski wrote:
If I were you I'd OpenBSD a shot - it has pretty good sparc support, and if the installer detects the keyboard, you've got some documentation (in the form of a driver) that you can look at. A few years back I had a similar machine (tadpole sparc laptop, don't remember which variety tho) which linux and NetBSD failed to understand keypresses from, but OpenBSD did just fine.

Good luck...
Thanks OpenBSD does work with the keyboard but is there away to use this so I can get the keyboard to work in Linux?