Re: Tadpole Display Settings

I managed to get around the video issue by using the boot option "video=atyfb:off" which allowed Debian to use the Open boot Prompt for it's display and have now managed to get Debian installed.

As for updating the OpenBoot on Tadpole laptops there is a guide and some files for your sparcbook at ftp.tadpole.com.

Hope this helps

Immolo