Re: Please test 2.6.29-5

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 02:21:27AM -0400, Howard Eisenberger wrote:
> On 2009-05-18, Jurij Smakov wrote:
>
> > The 2.6.29-5 kernel package, uploaded to sid a couple of days ago, has
> > successfully built on sparc. As previous versions were failing for
> > various reasons, this is the first 2.6.29 kernel available for sparc
> > in Debian. If you have a chance, please test it and report your
> > findings.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Using dpkg -i to Lenny this kernel works for me on Ultra 5 and
> Ultra 60 (smp).

Thanks for the information. I believe Ultra 60 is Ultrasparc II machine,
and SunBlade 1000 is Ultrasparc III. Did someone manage to run this
kernel successfully on an Ultrasparc III box?

Best regards,
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC