Re: Thank You for Contacting Us

I sent a note previously and have not received a response it the amount of time you said I would. I recently placed an order and received most of the books except two.

The books not sent were “Double Cross” by James Patterson and “The Darkest Night of the Year” by Dean Koontz. I received 2 new packaged and one was small and

looked like it contained only one book so I opened that one hoping it would be one of the books I had not yet received but it is one you already sent. Now I am afrain to open the larger package thinking that it will be the others that you previously sent.

Can you help me and tell me if that is the case or not?

Thanks,

Colleen M. Vdokakes

1203 Southard Ct.

Flemington, NJ  08822