HELP IN SAVING's THE SOUL OF AFRICAN's

HELP IN SAVING THE SOUL`s OF AFRICANS

Hundreds of millions of africans are suffering from various kinds of diseases and to God be the glory,"THE HEALTH AND MISSION INTERNATIONAL"{HMI} is on the move to  tackle this challenging fact today. We,ve been able to reach/treat about 200,000 soul since 2003

Health & Missions International is a christian, non-profit, non-governmental organisation registerred in Nigeria under the companies and allied matters act of 1990. our registration no;cac/11/no 21234. We provides free health care services to the poor underserved living mostly in the rural areas of Africa sponsored by corporate bodies, well-meaning individuals and government agencies as well. This is achieved by the collaborative effort between A.M.PROJECTS(amp) AND HEALTH & MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL(hmi).Together,We carry healthcare to doorsteps of the poor by setting up clinics in rural areas for a short period of one or two weeks during which we offer free consultations, dispensing of free drugs, free eye glasses, free general and gynaecological/obstetrics surgeries, free dental extraction and ophthalmic surgeries.

We have a voluteer base of over 1000 Doctors, surgeons, pharmacist, Nurses,Paramedics and other logistic personnel who are always ready to move in to any locality to use their time and skills to treat the poor all over africa free of charge.

you can be part of this noble project by

1. praying for us
2. volunteering personally in our missions to heal.
3. donating used or unused hospital equipments, drugs, cosummables
4. donating Vehicle(all terrain)
5. donating cash.As little as $1.00 or 1 Pound will save a dying soul
6. better still, sponsor a free medical mission at any locality of your choice in Africa.

God bless you as you join us to save lives.

You can reach us as follows;

Web site; www.amphmi.org or e-mail us at drwarri@yahoo.com,drwarri@37.com or call the Hotlines; +2348033127959, +23484482484, +27731162870.

Account details will reach you as soon as you indicate interest while other donnations can be sent to our address on our website