XVR-500 support in Lenny

Hello all,
2 questions regarding XVR-500 graphics card (in Sun Blade 2500):

1) looking into linux-image-2.6.26-1-sparc64 package (sid) I don't see kernel modules for sunxvr500 nor sunxvr2500. Are they compiled-in into the linux image or missing?

2) Have anyone succeeded to get XVR-500 to work with Xorg? I've gone through all the steps mentioned on XorgOnSparc wiki page (xserver-xorg-video-sunffb is installed, microcode firmware loaded, sunffb in driver section of Xorg is mentioned), but Xorg still complains "No devices detected".

Please, help.

Petr