SILO problems while installing lenny beta2

Hi,

Have anyone tried to install on a sparc box using lenny beta2
installer images? My installation is hanging on "Configuring SILO",
apparently because it prompts (without using debconf) for a
confirmation about installing SILO configuration. Can anyone please
confirm this behaviour? I can't see any relevant changes neither to
the SILO package's postinst nor installer's silo-installer package, so
I'm not even sure how it worked previously.

Cheers.
--
Jurij Smakov                                           jurij@wooyd.org
Key: http://www.wooyd.org/pgpkey/                      KeyID: C99E03CC