Re: Debian Installer support for Sparc (was: Sun Enterprise 3500 - FC)

As stated by others, there's a hole in FC support.

Nevertheless: I'm flattered by Frans' offers, but unfortunately I
don't have the time to personally fix the issue.

My goal was to revive an E3500 machine, that's all.
Debian was an option, the preferred one.

We rolled back to OpenSolaris, and everything works fine - including FC.

Thanks for your support,
  Giorgio