From: Martin Habets on behalf of Martin Habets
Sent: Sun 6/1/2008 7:30 AM
To: Gary W. Smith
Cc: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Netra X1 install problem/oddity

I remember seeing something like this as well. Seems like a bug in partman.
The only way I got around it is to partition the disk using fdisk.
Getting fdisk on the machine was the tricky part, it was not on my installation
media. I put the executable on another server, and copied that over from
the install shell.

--
Martin
30 years from now GNU/Linux will be as redundant a term as MERT/UNIX is