OBP help, please.

Hi, all.

I've just rebuilt my Ultra 10, with different drives.  Unfortunately
my CDROM no longer seems to be mapped correctly.

I've made this mistake before, but can't remember how I got around it.

I know I need to do something with devalias/ nvalias and show-disks,
but I can't for the life of me remember what.

Additionally, I seem to have several entries for my CDROM (my fault,
trying to create a good alias).

Can anyone spell it out for me, so I can do a fresh install on this box.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/

A great GNU/Linux distro:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/