Re: URL for ISO image of latest release of Sarge.

On Jan 9, 2008, at 12:34 PM, Chris Andrew wrote:

Hi, all.

I note that Sarge has just had an update, and I wanted to try the new
image on my SS20.  I can find an ISO anywhere, can anyone point me
towards this release?

Hi Chris,

Here's the latest word... It looks like they're still fixing some last-minute bugs. Real Soon Now? Maybe...

Rick