Re: [sparc64] 2.6.23.x kernel and udev on U2E

David Miller wrote:
From: BERTRAND_Joël <joel.bertrand@systella.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:33:46 +0100

If I restart udev, it is restarted without any timeout. I don't understand where is the mistake (PCI support ?). It seems to be a bad interaction between udev and kernel but I don't know the last configuration where kernel and udev work fine together. I have trie to find an old configuration that boots without this timeout without any success. I don't understand why with exactly the same .config I cannot see the same trouble on my U60.

Probably something unique about the ESP scsi driver, although
I have no idea what that might be.

Maybe, but I'm not sure because I have used some kernels with your new ESP driver (2.0) and without this trouble.

	Regards,

	JKB