[sparc64] 2.6.23.x kernel and udev on U2E

	Hello,

I have seen a very strange timeout when my U2E boots. I use the same kernel (2.6.23.11) on all my sparc64. On U60, U80, U420R, T1000, it boots fine, but on my U2E (2*300 MHz, 2GB), boot process waits for a timeout when udev is started:

Waiting for /dev/to be fully populated
sr0: scsi-1 drive
Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
sr 0:0:6:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
sd 0:0:1:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 0
sr 0:0:6:0: Attached scsi generic sg2 type 5
done(timeout)

I have a offline scanner (snapscan 1236s) on same SCSI interface. If I disconnect this scanner, I see the same trouble. After this timeout (2 ou 3 minutes, maybe more...), boot process continues and I can see that load average was greater than 60!

If I restart udev, it is restarted without any timeout. I don't understand where is the mistake (PCI support ?). It seems to be a bad interaction between udev and kernel but I don't know the last configuration where kernel and udev work fine together. I have trie to find an old configuration that boots without this timeout without any success. I don't understand why with exactly the same .config I cannot see the same trouble on my U60.

	Regards,

	JKB