Re: Creation of Sparc (32-bit) port.

Andy,

Thanks for your reply.  It is because of this situation that I am trying to get people to think about the separate port.  All distro' are held back by one thing, and that is kernel development.

The last thing I want to see is everyone with perfectly good hardware, having to move to *BSD.

Thanks for your comment.

Chris.