Re: New to the list

D'après Jörg Stephan <joerg@jstephan.org> :

Hello all,

   Heelo.

some minuits ago i subscribed to this list and i think i should
introduce my self.
My name is Joerg Stephan and i'am currently studying Computer Science.
I've got 3 Sparcs around me, an Sparcstation 2, and spasrcstaion IPX
and an Ultra 60.
I tried NetBSD an all of the three, but now i would like to switch to
debian.

    Sorry Joerg, but debian is dropping Sparc32 support, so you'll only
    be able to use NetBSD or OpenBSD on your SS2 and IPX. As the U60
    is a Sparc64, you'll be able to have Debian on it.