Re: [etch]netinstall

Hi,

>for your information, on my PC under FC5, I don't have any CDROM burner
>, but only a DVD burner on PATA interface. It's look like this DVd
>burner is unable to burn a bootable CDROM. I 'm excpeting a SCSI CDROM
>burner, and then, I will try again to burn a bootable CDROM on this
>device. I hope, this time, it will work. By the way, when the SUN boot,
>to boot on the CD , the only thing to do, is to type CDROM when the
>system dispaly "boot" is that right ?

Are you referring to the SILO-boot prompt? Press TAB once and you will
get the names of the configured kernels. Just pressing RETURN will give
you the default (which is right for an installation).

I suspect your CD has been burned just fine.

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Channel 13 Is Haunted (Hex Dispensers)