RE: etch installation on sun blade 1000

thank you guys for helpful advices.
i will check things out tomorow... seems like it is firmware issue as Josip Rodin wrote.

by the way: i will probably need to pass all those installation screens again and here comes my little question:
is it possible to change the terminal mode during install or whatsoever to see any "highlighting belt"?
i do not see any indicator choosing options, so I need to count keystrokes and finally I am not quite sure if I pointed the right one. :)

best regards,
mikie