I am a working with a Silicon Valley start up in Sunnyvale that is looking for an FPGA Design Engineer.
Our client is a fabless semiconductor company that is developing a MEMs based microdisplay for use in HDTVs. They are poised for growth and are looking to bring on a more engineering talent
- Responsible for RTL design of display controllers and digital portions of full custom ICs
- Responsible for design verification
- Responsible for FPGA implementation of display controllers
- Transition FPGA RTL into ASIC
- Provide all relevant documentation and specifications
- B.S in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years experience in RTL design, verification and FPGA implementation
- Experience with Verilog, Xilinx ISE design flow, NC-Verilog
If you know someone that would be a good fit, please forward this email to them. If you want to apply, reply to this email with your resume.
For more information, send an email to email@example.com.
Principal & Sr Recruiter, BSEE