Release architecture requalification

Hi porters

To make sure we deliver quality for all the architectures we support, we
want to start the architecture requalification process from scratch
again. Therefor we invite people to create and fill in the respective wiki
pages. Please only add yourself to the wiki page when you are an active
developer on the architecture. A wiki template can be found at [1], please name
the wiki page <arch>LennyReleaseRecertification.

Don't hesitate to contact me or the release team when having questions.

Cheers,
Luk

Footnotes:
[1]   http://wiki.debian.org/LennyReleaseRecertificationTemplate