Re: Sparc32 systems and power consumption

I'll google/ wikipedia that, it sounds interesting.  Is it GPL, like GNU/Linux (in the main)?

On 27/07/07, Ludovic Courtès < ludo@chbouib.org> wrote:
Hi,

"Bruce O'Neel" < linux@pckswarms.ch> writes:

> With the note that this is getting quite far from debian-sparc's purpose in
> life :-)  maybe after this note the conversation should move to the netbsd
> sparc or openbsd sparc lists.

Maybe it's time to somehow re-spawn Debian GNU/kNetBSD since NetBSD is
apparently paying more attention to avoiding regressions than Linux
(that's a euphemism---but I don't want this to sound too harsh, though,
being myself a humble luser).

Thanks,
Ludovic.