Can't use all of my disk in my SS20.

Hi, all.

I have succesfully installed Etch on my SS20.  I have 2 harddrives, both 2.1Gb.

The first HDD will only let me use 200 megs of it.  I have tried all sorts of formatting, but it just won't let me touch most of the drive.  When I do fdisk /dev/sdb, it just shows the two partitions that I have created, plus the Sun "whole disk" partition.  I still can't do anything with almost 2 gigs of HDD.  Can anyone tell me how I can get around this?

Thanks,

Chris.