Re: etch installation on sun blade 1000

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 04:48:21PM +0200, Talecki Michał wrote: I did
> "lspci" and it said that there are following SCSI controllers: "QLogic
> QLA2200" and "LSI Symbios Logic 53c875".
> I tried to choose "sym53c8xx" and "qla2xxx" from drivers list but neither
> of them worked.

If the disks in the machine are plugged into the QLogic controller, you have
the firmware issue described at ... oh, wait, why didn't that release notes
change propagate to the live web version? Let me investigate...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.