Re: Dropping sparc32 for lenny

On Sunday 15 April 2007 23:56, Robert Reif wrote:
> davem has considered combining sparc and sparc64 kernel trees like s390
> and ppc did and i386/x86_64 are considering doing.  This would go a
> long way in keeping the two architectures from diverging further and
> help sparc32 stability.  I know it's a long shot but possible and would
> address the first two issues

Any references to support that and that show that David is still
considering this a viable option and he or others are willing to do the
necessary work?

As long as it's only a long shot and nobody is actually working on this, I
don't see how its really relevant to the decision Debian now has to make.