RE: sparc32 etch status

I haven't tried Debian on a sparc32, but it's running quite well on my Ultra
1/170E.  I just have it running headless but I run an IRC server for our
local Linux club, plus do backup DNS and MX on it.  It's been very reliable.

It has the Happy Meal NIC in it so the Debian hme driver is certainly okay
in general.

I have an ss20 but because I thought (probably incorrectly) that Debian's
sparc SMP support wasn't that good, I put NetBSD on it.

Jim