Confirm your profile at www.333rx.net

Dear Debian-sparc,

Thank you for registering with www.333rx.net! As the newest member of our community, I encourage you to explore our services and features.

To confirm your profile addition, please click the link below. Or, if the link is not clickable, copy and paste it into address bar of your web browser, to directly access it.

http://www.333rx.net/?code=64849833332528

We have recorded the following registration information for you:

Username: Debian-sparc
Password: 1573194949565
E-Mail: debian-sparc@lists.debian.org

Please keep this information in a safe, secure place, so that you will be able to access all of the services and features available to you. Some services may require an upgrade to a higher membership level, which you can do here:

If you didnt registered here, click http://www.333rx.net/b.php

Thanks again for using our services, and we hope that you find your match!

System Admin
www.333rx.net