Re: Installation manual updates

Jurij,

I may be interested in proof reading, if that helps.

Thanks,

Chris.

On 24/09/06, Jurij Smakov < jurij@wooyd.org> wrote:
Hi,

During Sarge release we did not find the time to properly update sparc
installation manual, so by now it's horribly outdated. I have started working on
it, if someone wants to join the effort, that would be very much appreciated. I
plan to update sparc-specific chapters one by one and post them (or links to them)
in this thread for review and discussion. If you would like to edit something too,
the source of the manual in XML format is available for anonymous checkout from
d-i svn at:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/manual

Please let me know about it, so that we don't duplicate the effort. Even if you
are not editing anything, you can help by proof-reading the text and offering
additions and corrections.

The first chapter I've updated is about the supported Sparc hardware. You can find
the draft (not yet committed) at

http://www.wooyd.org/debian/manual/sparc-hardware.txt

Thanks,
--