Re: Unable to boot daily netboot image

Le 4766 Septembre 1993, Viper a tapoté:
> Could be a problem with the newer silo versions. I've had almost the same
> problem on a Sun Fire 280R (silo coming up, trying boot, mmu error, system
> halted immediately), tried Etch beta3 iso with silo 1.4.12 - worked.

I searched the Web to find the way to boot with kernel argument, and
pass the -p argument to the kernel.

The problem is in fact with my PXG64 graphic card, over serial console
I have some messages but when the serial port (sunsab) are
initialised, it became unreadable :-(...

I'll continue to try and report the feedbacks...

Regards.
--
Daniel 'NebuchadnezzaR' Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: