FVWM on Tatung COMPstation U10

I'm very new to Linux and to SPARC boxes. I have a SPSRC keyboard and
mouse.

I run Debian stable and most things work fine. FVWM is my windows
manager. I have been up for 8 days. I run Kopete, Xclock (analog),
Konqueror, Xpdf, gedit, a terminal, aptitude, and the gnome games.

I have 3 problems with FVWM:

1> my mouse bindings go away after a while. If I log out of FVWM and
log back in, they are there again ... for a while.

2> on the Debian drop down menu, Xsetroot worked when I first
installed but doesn't open a terminal now.

3> if I try to use CTRL-ALT-F1 to reach a tty1 terminal, FVWM
sometimes logs out. At first I could get the ttys. Now all I get is
blank screens.

Here is my .fvwm2rc file (a work in progress):

# fvwm2 configuration file
# Earl violet -- Sept 11, 2006
#

#
# set environmental variables
#

#
# configure virtual desk top
#

#
# set desktop at 2 virtual desktops by 2 virtual desktops with 4
different desktops
#
DeskTopSize	2x2
DesktopName	0	Work
DesktopName	1	Internet
DesktopName 	2 	Games
DesktopName	3	Linux

#
# desktop pager to help location of work area
#

AddToFunc 	InitFunction "I" Module FvwmPager 0 0
Style		"FvwmPager" Sticky, Notitle, WindowListSkip
*FvwmPagerGeometry -10 -10

#scrolling between windows
EdgeScroll 50 50

#
# mouse focus and behavior
#

ClickTime 350
MoveThreshold 3
Style * SloppyFocus, MouseFocusClickReleases

#
# mouse bindings for root window
#

#Button		Context	Modifi	Function