udev renaming interfaces fails on SunBlade100 with qfe

Hi,
I'm experiencing some issues with udev at boot time. Correctly udev tries to rename interfaces to achieve name persistance across reboots.

Sadly, I've installed a QuadriFastEthernet card on this workstation and every single interface appears to have the same MAC address. udev then fails badly leaving a lot of ethn_rename interfaces which are not automatically brought up.

Since I've installed another ethernet interface that is not supported by OpenFirmware and thus keeps it original MAC address I can configure at least an interface to communicate with the world but this interface does change it's name at every reboot since udev fails to rename it along with the others interfaces.

I've tried to switch the single MAC address option in OpenFirmware but had no luck. And udev doesn't help with other ways of identifying the interface than MAC address.

Can somebody help, please?

Regards,

--
Luigi Gangitano -- <luigi@debian.org> -- <gangitano@lugroma3.org>
GPG: 1024D/924C0C26: 12F8 9C03 89D3 DB4A 9972  C24A F19B A618 924C 0C26