Re: Debian Sparc and IDE Pascal Lazarus

There is only a i386 package in experimental.
i dont know if  a) it builds clean now under i386 and B) if it is
possible to build it under sparc and c) if it can be backported.
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/devel/lazarus

So if somebody have the time he/she can try it. but nobody can garantyou
that it will work.

Will try later to build.
Daniel