Sun blade 1000 best debian to start with?

Hello list,

I own a Sun Blade 1000 with Solaris 10 installed. I would like to
install if possible a debiam distribution on it. I am wondering which
flavour of Debian to go ahead (stable,unstable or testing). I am
interested on latest gnome desktop with kernel support for the blade
thermal sensors and CPU capabilities. I dont need an instalation
explanation, since I dont want to waste the time of anybody, I just want
to know the support for the blade 1000 on the different debian distros.

Best regards,

Luis