Re: Sun Blade 2500

i would like to install debian on our sun blade 2500.
i'm able to netboot this image:
http://people.debian.org/~stappers/d-i/images/daily/sparc64/netboot/2.6/boot.img

unfortunatly it does not find any harddrives. is there a module i could
modprobe?

the second issue is, that the text-installer looks really crappy. it's
only black and white. so choosing an options is more trial and error.
any solution to that?

Are you intentionally trying to netboot from a Debian "Daily" Sparc image build?

It's a crap shoot to get working if you are? It's great, if you want
to help out for future builds; but for a daily workstation forget it.
Things will break left and right.

F.Y.I. I've been succesful with "Etch" and definately "Sarge" on
various Sun workstations.

Regards,
--
JD. Brown