Re: Video Card

Earl Violet wrote:

I am relatively new to Debian and Sparc. I recently obtained 2 Tatung
COMPstation U10s. The first part of the install of Debian stable went
well; hooked to the home network, got security updates, etc.. When I
tried to install x I found Debian couldn't identify the Video board.
It is a Sun board. It fits into the video bus on the mother board. I
can't find any identification I recognize as such. Here is the
information I have.

The board is 12" long and 4" high. It has a Sun Monitor adapter and a
female round adapter with 7 round pin receptors around a rectangular
pin recepticle.

These are the following numbers I can find on tags on the board:
04301U2903
5014788164377
06REV50
501-4788 is a Creator 3D Series 3 FFB2+ 24 bit color frame buffer.