Re: Ultra 10 processor support

Also you need to check the main board and OBP revision levels for compatibility with faster processors. Memory speed is also an issue with 400MHz processors.

The 333 MHz processor is one of the fastest due to a large internal cache.

Scott Walker wrote:

Simple web search would have brought up the fact that no you cannot add
2 CPU's into a Ultra10.