Re: RAID config option missing

    Jim> Does anyone know if this is just a bug in the installer, or is
    Jim> there a good reason that this option is missing (ie RAID won't
    Jim> work on this setup)?  Or do I need to do something different on
    Jim> sparc systems?

Hello,

Actually, it seems to be a bug in parted, so partman isn't able to tag a
partition as "Linux  RAID autodetect" (0xFD). Please take  a look at the
bug #355467  [0]. At the moment there  is no solution in  order to solve
this issue. However, Sebastien's HOWTO is really interesting ;).

Regards,
Arnaud Fontaine