Re: Ultra 10 max HDD capacity?

Hello All!

   Is this the same for an Ultra 5 Sparcstation?
Also, any experience with a 5400 RPM drive vs. 7200
drive in the same unit?  My 9 GB is getting a little
tight, but all I have on my "parts shelf" is a 40 GB
5400 drive.  I know a 7200 RPM drive is the better
choice, but before I spend the time installing the
5400 RPM drive I though I'd check here for any
experiences.

Thanks for your time!

Bruce