Re: 2.6.16-rc2 sparc32 (and sparc64) kernel images available

Hi!

Aurelien Jarno a écrit :
I am now running it for one hour without problem, and I am stressing it by building some packages.

I will tell you more about the stability of the kernel in a couple of days.

[volta:~]$ uptime
 16:06:30 up 2 days,  8:39,  2 users,  load average: 1.10, 1.04, 1.12

The machine is working like a charm for a little more than two days, building packages during all the day. I haven't see any problem, the machine seems to be very stable with this kernel

Bye,
Aurelien