Re: ftp.debian.org: please remove clisp, clisp-dev, clisp-doc packages for sparc

Hello,

clisp fails to compile on sparc already for quite a while. To solve this I
would try to reproduce the problem and possibly do a binary search to isolate
when it appeared. However without a working vore this is difficult.

Can you help?

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 16:42, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> tags 388398 moreinfo
> thanks
>
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 11:19:43AM +0200, Peter Van Eynde wrote:
> > Package: ftp.debian.org
> > Severity: normal
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > clisp does not build anymore on sparc (see 386075). Upstream is unable to
> > fix the problem, nor do I have access to a sparc porting machine.
>
> Did you ask the sparc porters (debian-sparc@l.d.o) about this package?
> If they don't have the time/inclination to fix this, then fine, but at
> least please ask them. You can add a link to the discussion to the
> buglog, or keep the bug in the loop in the first place, whatever you
> prefer.
>
> Thanks,
> --Jeroen

Groetjes, Peter